ABOUT ME

melbournian teen who writes blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle

Pages

Welcome To My Blog

Hi!
I'm Rose Nguyen (: Here I'll share my life stories,fashion, inspirational pictures/stories,OOTD, DIY and basically anyhing else you would like me to share.Before we start! I just want you to know I will be posting a blog every Monday and Friday and a OOTD almost every day.So here's some little facts about me :)

1. I'm 13 and will be turning 14 on the 17th of August (I'm in Year 8)

2. I have to admit I love making people laugh :P I'm also very adventurous :)

3. I'm born and raised in Australia,my background is Vietnamese (ASAIN PRIDE!)

4. My immediate family consist my dad,mum and older sister who is 18

5. I would like to be an broadway actress or psychologist and youtuber

6. I'm a very happy little BTW I'm only 1.45m / 4.7ft (I'm NOT small I'm fun SIZED!)

7. I have a HUGE! Extended family; Mum side 9 brother and sisters including my Mum,Dad side 7 brother and sisters including my Dad

8. My favourite book and movie is Princess Diaries <3

9. I have  instagram,tweeter,kik,facebook,keek YOUTUBE if you wanna know my account names just simply message me at rosenguyen.blogdiary@gmail.com

10. ILY PURPLE AND CRAFTING!!

11. I LOVE YOUTUBE and YOUTUBERS!

So now you are apart of the Rosie Posie Club :) See you soon xox

No comments:

Post a Comment