ABOUT ME

melbournian teen who writes blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle

Pages

Interview Session 101: Vivianne


Hey Y'All,
I interview my friend Viv!
(from haulin' w/ friends
& youtube meetup)
Hope you enjoy :)




1. Favourite clothing store?
Recently, I've been showing a lot of love to Dotti.

2. What would you name your style?
I don't really have a style but I like to stay casual/comfy but still trendy.

3. Favourite makeup brand?
Maybe it's Maybelline.

4. Three products you would take on a deserted island?
I would take sunscreen, my favourite swim suit and a book.

5. Flats or heels?
Flats for sure, I have no co-ordination with heels on.

6. Bold or natural lips?
Natural lips I'm scared to experiment with the bolder colours.

7. What is one thing you wanna do before you die?
As cliché as it may sound, I want to travel the world with friends and family.

8. Favourite subject(s)?
Drama and English are my favourites.

9. Favourite food(s)?
Don't make me choose, I love all foods! But sushi, lasagne and pho are at the top the list.

10. Favourite actor/actress?
Definitely Angelina Jolie she's absolutely gorgeous and is so inspiring to me.


Rose xox

No comments:

Post a Comment