ABOUT ME

melbournian teen who writes blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle

Pages

Current Favourite Fashion Piece

Hey Y'All,
I've been stalking Boohoo.com
a lot lately 
they've just had a big 60% Off Sale.
You might see those 
pieces featured in the future!
Boohoo allows free shipping
when you spend over $40

One piece I've
been loving heaps lately
is my...
Very versatile; winter & summer
appropriate.
You can dress it up or down.
 Looks great layered or simply 
by itself. 

It comes in four different colours,
Berry, Coral, Cream and Green.
In a range of six sizes.
Peter Pan Collar & Pleated.
Stretchy material, great for the
Christmas Season coming up!

I'm 150cm/4"11
Wearing AUS size 8
Price $30





Currently, I don't
have a blog schedule,
I'll figure one out
soon!
Thanks for being patient :)

To get notified of new blog posts:
• follow me through Bloglovin'
• follow me through e-mail

Rose xox






1 comment: