ABOUT ME

melbournian teen who writes blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle

Pages

GRWM 16th Party: Hair + Makeup + Outfit

Hey Y'All,
I recently went to a 16th Birthday Party!
So I thought I would share with you some photos
including hair, makeup, outfit & also
some photos from the night :)


ft. yasmine & vivian
we had a little cute sesh
 getting ready together & girly bonding moment!


ft. myself
these selfies were taken at the end of the night 
so, overall makeup stayed on throughout the 
night pretty well other than the 
lipstick of course because of all the pizza, chips, chocolate cupcakes and cakes I consumed that night.

FOTN:
• Benefit Porefessional Primer
• Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
• Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
• The Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit
• Maybelline Bad to the Bronze Color Tattoo
• Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner 
• Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
• Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
• The Body Shop Honey Bronzer
• Mac Modesty Lipstick

Hair:
I have natural wavy hair so, vivian was kind enough to blow-dry & straighten my hair. I just use shampoo, conditioner, argan oil, heat protectant, blow dryer and remingtion hair straightener for my hair. 


ft. natalie aka the birthday girl
yes, I'm short & yes, I'm wearing sandals
& natalie is wearing heels 

OOTD:
Patterned shift dress with pleather sleeves from
 a local boutique near my house.
You can't see but I was wearing black sandals 
from rubi shoes :)


ft. wendy


ft. imogen


ft. selena


ft. myself, vivian, yasmine, wendy & karen
cheeky bathroom mirror selfie before the party started!


thanks for reading,
Rose xox

No comments:

Post a Comment