ABOUT ME

melbournian teen who writes blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle

Pages

A NEW BEGINNING

Hey Y’All,
Welcome back to my blog! 2016 has been a very busy year…
I have finally settled down, balancing different things in life I’ve started VCE which means
its my second last year of high school *yikes*
I’ve had many different people in my life that came in but also left. 

Enough life updates, here’s my plan for this blog…
I’ve choose to delete my rosenguyen_makeup instagram because I was never 
happy with any of my makeup flatlays.
So, this year I’ve got into makeup much more, I’ve done makeup on
my cousins, mum, sister and friends for special occasions. 
I absolutely love makeup! My makeup collection has grown so much this past year.
I want to share hauls, reviews and other general makeup posts. 
I’m still learning on how to do makeup through books and tutorials but honestly I believe 
makeup is all about applying and practising your own skills! 

I want share my makeup journey and hopefully help y’all along the way.
If its a lucky week I also might upload some lifestyle &
fashion posts too but its not my forte... 
I want to try to post at least once a week, there won’t be a schedule but 
every 7-14 days there will be a new post from me!

Here’s a couple pictures of makeup I’ve done 2016 x

Playing with makeup!
Liquid Lipstick: Colourpop Beeper

Recreating snapchat filters!

The power of makeup!


Trial makeup for my friends formal!

Makeup that lasted the whole night at my
friends birthday party!
Liquid Lipstick: Colourpop Beeper

Makeup at 11pm after the party was over!

Costume makeup for a Christmas party,
my best friend and I won best dressed!

Thanks for reading,
Rose xox

No comments:

Post a Comment