ABOUT ME

melbournian teen who writes blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle

Pages

Weekend Shopping - 15/6/13 + 16/6/13

Welcome back Rosie Posies ;)
I'm been very busy with school and family so I didn't have any time for the whole week :O Last Saturday and Sunday I went shopping! Yeah...I know two days in a row CRAZZYYY! Also I was trying to go back on 'Youtube' editing all night (9th) and more editing on the that Monday 10th because I didn't have school but on the Monday when I was editing everything failed and things got deleted :( and my sd card stuffed up afterwards which meant no video and no pictures on my purchases ;(

Saturday;15th 
-Weekly Whiteboard Planner
-Cute Gloves the ones that are 2 in 1,finger or no finger type
-Baby Lip Relieving Menthol
-My sister and I also bought my mum's birthday gifts (her birthday is tomorrow!)
Sunday;16th
-Blue big water proof jacket
-Comfy beige knit jacket


Also tell me what you think of the colour choices and should I keep it colourful or leave it black? Aslo there's a bonus blog for you all :) <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment