ABOUT ME

melbournian teen who writes blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle

Pages

Mini Haul- Winter Edition 2/6/13

Hi Rosie Posie :P
It's a early Sunday blog because I have heaps of chillaxing time, so might as well write and post a blog right now :) So today I went to a shopping centre after midday church mass, even though I didn't buy as much stuff (my mum did!) it was still an awesome time! Haven't went shopping (like in a big shopping centre) for a long time :D Here are some things I bought for the winter time! besides the cookies...

~ Influential Miss,Silver metallic nail polish - Mode Cosmetics $2.40


~ Blue knit sweater - Vallygirl $20


~Moisturising Lotion - Cetaphil $11 OMG I FINALLY HAVE IT!! READ MY LATEST FRIDAY BLOG & YOU'LL UNDERSTAND :D

~ Choc Chip Cookies - Bon Bon Bakery 

~Hand Warmer - Magic Heater Robland $10

Hope you enjoyed reading this blog see you on Friday ❤ 



No comments:

Post a Comment