ABOUT ME

melbournian teen who writes blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle

Pages

May Favourites 2013

Hello My Rosie Posies :D
This past month gone by too past :O It's crazy that it's already been 6 months!
So continue reading and I'll share with you my favourites this month :)

-Some of my lip smackers (there ALL gifted) and SOME of my baby lips 





-victoria secret hand cream berry kiss,I had this for awhile but I've been using now and liking it more this month

- I was supposed to buy the cetaphil moisture but I couldn't find it so I bought this, Neutrogena combination skin oil-free moisture its actually better than I thought

-My tumblr photo wall,printed and blu tacked


- I don't really use nail polish a lot but I really love nail polish :D Sinful colours Charming Cute (metallic and more a beige colour) & Cutex French Rose (pinky colour)


Thanks 4 reading my friends xox see you on Monday :)

2 comments:

  1. If you find cetaphil please tell me where xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting,I did find cetaphil at a local pharmacy,I also included it in my Mini Haul Winter Edition 2/6/13

      Delete