ABOUT ME

melbournian teen who writes blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle

Pages

A Day of My Life - 27/5/13 Autumn Morning Edition

Hello my Rosie Posies :)
Today I kind of ran out of ideas for today's blog,but anyhow I'm doing a blog about a day of my life.I think I'll do this about once a month,just everything that I did on that day :)

Monday 27th of May 3013
7:30 - Alarm went on,I turned it off
7:35 - I woke up I also had a dream between the five minutes that I woke up (WEIRD!)
7:36 - Went out of bed,made my bed,turned on the heater,made break fast drank milo and ate a muesli bar
7:45 - Just finished eating breakfast and started making lunch toasted bread brought tuna,washed grapes and an apple put in container and a banana put in a container because I didn't want it to get squashed in my bag
7:55 - Put in my laptop,took my keys,phone and earphones put them near the door
7:56- Changed into school uniform
8:10- Went to the bathroom brushed my hair put it in a high ponytail,took out my retainers,brushed my teeth,brushed my retainer,used my mouth wash listerine.
8:15- Went on instagram,turned off the heater
then put in my earphones closed the door and walked to school :)
Thanks for reading see you on Friday :) xox 



No comments:

Post a Comment