ABOUT ME

melbournian teen who writes blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle

Pages

Busy Weekend!

Hello my dear Rosie Posies.
Before I start I just wanna clear out that I've been really busy with school and family so I'm really sorry that I'm slow on schedule :(
To all the mothers out there Happy Mothers Day you mums are soooooooooo awesome I don't know how mums can do so many things to make their family so HAPPY!! Anyways I just wanna say a HUGE thank you to my mum even though she's probably not reading this....and also to all the the other mums KEEP UP THE BRILLIANT WORK ❤ HAVE AN AWESOME MOTHERS DAY :) XOX
Here are some things that my sister and I bought for our mum:
- A white blazer from Temp
- A beautiful card that I'm actually making right now :P
- A ENORMOUS knife cooking set (1# cooker needs some goooooood knives)

~thats it for this short Friday blog anyways have an awesome weekend make your mum proud stay happy peace out Rosie Posies ;) ~

No comments:

Post a Comment