ABOUT ME

melbournian teen who writes blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle

Pages

My D.I.Y & Crafts

Hello Rosie Posies :)
Today I'm showing SOME things that I had crafted,I hope you get some inspiration ENJOY :)
-Redecorate a jar,add rice and paint it any style or colour for a fabulous a pen holder

-Redecorate a plain wood word art with glitter,stickers or anything you like for a room decor or a present 

-Paint a cherry blossom tree using the end of a bottle

-Use a (toilet) roll cover it with paper of your choice glue the two sides with plastic container or anything you like add in rice for a phone holder

-Use three canvas or paper, paint it a colour of your choice and paint squares going around, add a paper aeroplane for a room decor 

-Redecorate your work organiser by sticking decorative tape, paper and letter stickers for a pretty work organiser


To check out more photos follow me on instagram-  rose_smiley
Thanks for reading ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment