ABOUT ME

melbournian teen who writes blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle

Pages

Beauty/Skin Haul (Mini Review) + Lip Swatches

Hey Y'All :D

Long time no see! I've been really obsessed with blogs and vlogs about beauty stuff and it connivence me to buy my beauty products especially the lippies, all because all the swatches and reviews AHHAAH it defiantly inspired me to do one!

Clearasil Daily Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub is an amazing product for all skin types. It diffidently cleared a lot of my blackheads on my nose. It isn't too drying also a plus that it contains natural sea salt. 

Clearasil Daily Clear Vitamins & Extracts Scrub is a great clearing cleanser and exfoliator, highly recommend. I use this whenever I don't use the Blackhead Clearing Scrub. 

Formula 10.0.6 Down To the Pore is a good product for minimising pores. For me it didn't do much for my blackheads but it does contain tea tree (I love the smell of tea tree LOL) which is also very good for your skin. It came with six strips for around $6.


Nyx Butter Gloss in BLG08 Apple Strudel full of colour, super pigmented. I recommend using a lip balm before using it, as it can be quite dry.
  
Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in 07 Natural Beauty extremely pigmented and moisturising.



Burt's Bee Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream smell amazing, use before or after nail polish it strengthens nails very well. 


Essence 04 White Liner and Maybelline Define-a-line both eyeliners I recommend, HIGHLY pigmented.  


W7 70 Eye Shadow Platte

Aveeno Daily Moisturiser  & Chapstick 3 in 1 Lip Balm both products I use everyday, extremely moisturising products. 

 Products I bought from the Priceline 40% Cosmetics Sale that just came in the mail today!
 Essence 53 All About Cupcake Lipstick

Essence Cover-stick Concealer in 01 Matt Sand

Three Covergirl lipslicks Smoochies Tinted Lipblam in 235 Tru Luv,225 Sweet Tweet and 215 Luv U (basically all from the line)





No comments:

Post a Comment