ABOUT ME

melbournian teen who writes blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle

Pages

Video: Haulin' With Friends

Hey Y'All,

I just uploaded a very fun video earlier today. I had my first experience on shopping with friends, quite a lot of my friends went but only three of them came back to my place. 

This video is put together with a bunch of random things from beauty products to food.Which means a haul to watch for everyone out there :P It's pretty exciting because I've uploaded this video for a month already but I scheduled to upload it public today because it included a birthday present. The birthday party was yesterday, but I didn't end up going up because 1. I don't like people 2. I was lazy 3. I didn't want to trouble my parent driving me there and driving me home 4. I didn't wanna waste money, which basically meant I didn't have a present LOL

This is probably my favourite video I've ever put out there on Youtube because I was with friends and it was LOTS of fun! I can NOT watch this video without smiling or laughing so I hope you guys enjoy this video!! xox

Warning: This video also 
contains very bad lighting and shaky moments as it was too long and it was getting dark so some of the clips were bad (if you watched carefully clips were actually swapped around)



No comments:

Post a Comment