ABOUT ME

melbournian teen who writes blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle

Pages

Beauty Haul: 15th Birthday

Hey Y'All,
This is my Birthday Haul
from myself/friends.

Products:
Benefit Perfect Hideaway

Benefit Primping with the Stars

Benefit Coralista Blush

Benefit Gimmie Brow

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer

Maybelline Color Tattoo (Bad To The Bronze)

Maybelline Big Eyes Eye Pencil & Mascara

Rimmel Stay Matte Primer

Loreal Color Riche Extraordinaire 
(Rose Symphony & Rose Melody)

Essie Nail Polish
(Devil Advocate, Geranium & Fiesta)

Maybelline Super Strong Nail Polish
(Eternal Lilac 210)

Original Tangle Teezar
















Wrong lid in image *Bad To The Bronze*



Rose xox

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award... check out my post on my blog :)

    http://emmacarolemay.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete