ABOUT ME

melbournian teen who writes blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle

Pages

1st Bella Box Unboxing (September)

Hey Y'All,
I just received my first BellaBox. I was screaming when I heard the postman ring the door bell because I had my body shop Tea Tree Mask on. I ran to the bathroom to quickly remove it. Luckily, I opened the door in time, the postman was just writing the 'pick me up form'. He said I was so lucky, he was just about to leave!

September BellaBox:


Spring Clean Beauty Wardrobe with Grittypretty BellaBox


Be Beautiful, surprise yourself


No tiffany blue white polka dot box :(
Oh wells, YAY to wardrobe malfunction :)



Beauty Wardrobe




1. Klorane Quinne and Vitamin B Shampoo
Vitamin enriched formula strengthening .  Leaving it Volumised and glossy!
With quinne and B6 hair follicles and enhanced blood micro-circulation. 
200ml $10.95

2.  Revolon BB Cream Skin Perfector
Flawless skin, hydrate and protect skin.
30ml $24.95


3. Cedel Scented Hairspray 
Keeping hair locked in place and smelling beautiful!
100g $4.99

4. Neutrogena Makeup Wipes (7 wipes)
Removing all makeup + stubborn waterproof eyeliner and mascara
25 pack $7.99

 5. Cactus Skincare white Clay Mask
Detoxify skin, leaving it clean refreshed and luminous.
70g $41.35


BONUS SACHETS SAMPLES!

6. Garnier Perfect Blur
I was contemplating if I shoud buy this product or not so excited to try and see the real deal!


7. Revlon Colorstay Foundation
I had this product before, finished it and haven't repurchased it yet excited to use it again :)


Overall, I'm extremely happy with this month's BellaBox
This is my first BellaBox so it was only $10
Afterwards it will go to $15
Shipping was much faster than I thought.
Products was all worth it!
Extremely excited to try out these new products &
maybe even buy the full product.
Can't wait to see October's BellaBox!

Rose xox



No comments:

Post a Comment