ABOUT ME

melbournian teen who writes blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle

Pages

Liebster Award

Hey'Yall,
I know today is not my Friday schedule blogging day but 
I was nominated a Liebster Award!!
I know I didn't believe it myself HAHAHA


Thanks to emmacarolemay for nominating me this Liebster Award,
I recommend y'all to check out her brilliant fashion/lifestyle blog! xox

Liebster Award, is an award nominated by a blogger to other bloggers.
This award aims to give notice to all small/new bloggers. 
Also making the blogging community grow and having more possibilities.

I'm extremely thankful receiving this award, I'm excited to see
what has to come.



Questions from Emma Carole May

Being a Melbournian and never been out of Australia,
I always loved the Melbourne vibe
but living where I do it's an Asian Invasion area.
So would want to live in Melbourne CBD for it's amazing shops,
nice chilled people and the amazing fashion sense that
everyone has in the city. 


Pretty Little Liars?
I don't currently follow any shows...

 Don't own any heels so I would have to say
FLATS :)


Lauren Conrad and many others.





1. I always try to be organised and neat
2. Current favourite colour is white idk why LOL
3. The only time I eat seafood is when there's raw
salmon or fish and chips
4. Favourite type of hat are fedoras
5. Favourite type of bag are satchels
6. I love acting &
want to do some sort of acting when I grow up
7. Love nature 
8. Never had a growth spurt
9. I'm going to see Sam Smith in April
10. Love taking shower in the morning
11. I hope to serve Australia in the future
by going/doing something got to do 
with the Australian Army

Questions For My Nominees

1. What is your worst fear in life?

2. What is your favourite makeup product?

3. Where was your favourite holiday?

4. Who is your celebrity crush?

5.  What is your favourite thing (personality trait)/appearance 
you like about yourself?

6. What is your favourite social media?

7. Why did you start blogging?

8. What is your favourite colour?

9. Do you believe in astrology/star signs? Why?

10. What is your favourite animal?

11. Do you think you'll ever stop blogging?

(Checked 200 followers by BlogLovin')
I don't know any small bloggers 
so if you are you can comment below
and I'll nominate you!

I Nominate:


Don't forget to follow me by email
or by bloglovin'
to get updated!

Rose xox












No comments:

Post a Comment