ABOUT ME

melbournian teen who writes blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle

Pages

Holiday Makeup Look

Hey Y'all,
In today's post I'll be sharing with you my
holiday makeup look.
I love playing around with makeup,
I found the perfect look I could wear this Christmas
and I thought y'all will love it too!

The look is quite full coverage
for the summer time
but you can always tone it down by
taking out bronzer/eyeshadow or eyeliner etc.





Makeup Used
Complexion: 
Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
Revlon Photoready BB Cream
Revlon Colorstay Concealer
TheBodyShop Honey Bronzer
Revlon A Floral Affair Blush & Highlighter

Brows:
TheBodyShop Brow&Liner Kit
Benefit Gimmie Brow

Eyes:
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye-Definer
(for tightlining)
Urban Decay Naked Basics (Venus & Faint)
Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes

Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (Romantic)
Modelco LipGloss (Socialite) 

Tools Used:
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush
Zoeva Face Shape Brush
Real Techniques Contour Brush

Bh Cosmetics Angle Shadow Brush
Marsk Flat Eyeshadow Brush
Zoeva Luxe Petite Crease

Manicare Brows/Lashes Brush
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

Before:

After:

To get notified of new blog posts:
• follow me through Bloglovin'
• follow me through email

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Rose xox

No comments:

Post a Comment