ABOUT ME

melbournian teen who writes blogs about fashion, beauty and lifestyle

Pages

OOTD: Summer Beach Friendly

Hey Y'All,
Most of my popular post are got to do with fashion.
So I thought it would make total sense
to share this outfit with y'all.

This outfit is obviously based for the hot weather.
Something I would wear to the beach
or to a summer outdoor party!

I got heaps of compliments wearing this outfit
from family & friends. An outfit 
I would totally outfit repeat.

The breezy and casual outfit that 
will get everyone's attention.
You're basically a human butterfly 
wearing that kimono!











OUTFIT DEETS
KIMONO: BOOHOO (sold out)
TANK TOP: VALLEYGIRL
SHORTS: VALLEYGIRL
THONGS: ?? unknown ??


To get notified of new blog posts:
• follow me through Bloglovin'
• follow me through email

Rose xox


No comments:

Post a Comment